Worked more on my personal tumblr-replacement site. It's effectively ready to go into place, but -- uh this is going to get somewhat technical, sorry. This other thing would be running on the same server as hell game, and since it's built with a modern haskell platform that would mean upgrading the hell game setup to also use a modern haskell platform. So I spent some time this week updating all the old hell game server code and fixing a bunch of bugs that had snuck in while I was messing around with other stuff over the past, uh, year. That being said, since my versioning isn't the best, actually deploying that upgrade would mean abruptly releasing that old half-finished hell game update, which, it's definitely still not in good shape. So now I'm weighing how much work I'd want to do on hell game in the next, like, month in order to get that release to a state that's not just embarassing to show, or not, or what.
Also I wrote a sex scene or two for the twine game.