(werewolf bob/koyu) dreads a thick mane across the back of his wolf skull, vest drawn tight, loose trousers abruptly tight across his thighs. The transformation only made him a few inches taller, but it added a good hundred-and-change pounds of muscle: lithe, lean body suddenly that of a solid bruiser; near-hairless skin now thickly covered by grey-brown fur in shaggy tufts, and his fur still wasn't thick enough to hide the chiseled swells of his new muscles. pants tented like he was already hard, a fat bulge jutting up over the rope he used as a belt, the yellow fabric slowly darkening at the tip. Bob tugged on his knotted belt, claws digging it open, and then he was shoving his pants down, loose fabric on the ground. He'd seen Bob's cock when he was human, but this was... there was no other way to put it: that was definitely a dog's dick between his thighs. Wolf's dick. His fur exploded out into a thick tangle of brown pubes, across his abs and fanning across his thighs, and his sheath was neatly framed, fat and heavy. His sheath ran up his stomach nearly to his bellybutton; the bulge had been his sheath alone. His balls hung below, huge swells Koyu at first mistook for just... curls of fur, they were so huge. He leaned in, on his hands and knees crawling towards Bob. The fur of his thighs was thick and shaggy under his fingers, steaming hot as he slid up until he was cradling Bob's immense balls, fur slightly damp with trapped sweat. Each one was easily bigger than a fist, fat lopsided orbs barely resting on Koyu's spread hands, twitching and rolling in their sac as Koyu tugged on them, ground his palms over their swollen surface. Bob groaned and spread his legs wider, heels knocking against the backs of Koyu's thighs and pushing him closer. Bob's sheath was opening, furred flesh slowly parting as the real meat of his cock slowly pushed into the open air, unsheathing as Koyu played with his balls. Even the tip was... huge. Bigger than Bob was as a human; bigger than any guy he'd seen since. Bigger than Koyu even thought was _possible_, as more and more spilled out and he realized that the fat crest a handspan down from the tip was the end of his _cockhead_. Bob smelled different, fur giving off an animal smell, and his cock _stunk_. That smell a hundred times more potent, mixed in with the reek of sex, so strong it stopped smelling at all familiar; something new and wild and almost painful to smell, rank and sharp, shoving its way into Koyu's nostrils every time he inhaled. He reached higher, letting Bob's fat balls hang loose as he reached up to touch the sheath, furred skin covering the iron-hard spar of his cock. Bob let him touch, just watching with his gleaming yellow eyes as Koyu stroked his sheath like it was his cock, flesh gliding up and down his unsheathing cock like a loose foreskin, up and down, making his shaft shine with grimy fluid, clotted and thick clinging to his shaft, only thinning as he started drooling pre, shining streams of watery slime spilling down his shaft, oozing into his sheath and making each pump slicker. Bob's dog cock became slick and shining under Koyu's ministrations. Its edges shone red in the dim light, so brightly it looked bloody, and the rest was a fat black silhouette. There were veins under the surface, red and blue like threads. Bob groaned, hips bucking up as more unsheathed, enough out in the open that each movement sent the thing bobbing up and down. Koyu reached out, only to have Bob catch his wrist. "Sensitive," he rasped. He opened wide, tongue flopping from his muzzle, and drooled down onto his cock, thick cords of yellowed saliva drizzling down the massive thing. He tugged Koyu's hands up, slurping them into his mouth, bathing them in his drool, until viscous saliva was steadily pouring down his arms. _Then_ he let Koyu touch his cock. With the added slickness from his spit, his cock seemed frictionless, hands gliding absolutely smoothly over his swollen flesh. Bob growled, tongue lolling from his muzzle, eyes squeezed shut, as he rutted up, fucking his shaft between Koyu's loose hands. He squirted pre, a cloudy yellow-white, the rumble in his chest growing louder as Koyu stroked his still-unsheathing cock, the wet squelch of his fingers slopping over his drooling shaft loud in the quiet room. It was doglike, canine, but even the sharp point of the tip was fatter than Koyu's fingers all together, and the head flared outward into something fatter than both his hands, something that even with both hands wrapped around the immense thing left a curve of untouched flesh, thick bands of flesh between his spread fingers. Koyu twisted his fingers around, flesh indenting just fractionally from his grip, chasing the bloody flush across Bob's cock, the thin flare of his cockhead still fatter by far than anything he'd ever felt before. Acrid, strong-smelling pre drooled out from the dimpled tip constantly, gushing and spurting across his face and chest, spurts smacking his cheeks, forehead, gushing into his open mouth as he worked his hands across Bob's wolf cock, stroking and squeezing until his gushing pre had lathered up into a solid yellow-white froth, clumps drooling down his shaft or splattering the ground in creamy dollops. The shaft contracted just under the head, a thick band of gristly flesh that felt rumpled under Koyu's fingers as he stroked up and down, thumb dragging along the underside and coaxing out a blast of pre each time he dug down. The shaft was swollen almost like it was trying to burst from the thin skin encasing it, rock-solid with only the slightest give, and swollen just as fat as the cockhead. Bob groaned and crooned as Koyu stroked him, faster now, leaning in until he caught each fresh spurt of pre right across his face, slurping and gulping as he drank it out of the air, panting to match. Fully unsheathed now the thing was like a battering ram, a huge club spanning up Koyu's chest, where he was pressed against it. It jutted from Bob's body like the mast of a ship, spanning up across his stomach and chest, nearly the length of Koyu's entire arm and so much thicker. It twitched, veins bubbling out from the smooth surface for an instant before subsiding again, and continually drooled watery slime. It reeked, feral lust making Koyu dizzy, panting with his mouth open as he stroked the shaft, each pump seeming to send plumes of rancid stench up, spicy and burning as heat from his cock impacted across his face with the force of a blow. It was almost a separate entity, not just Bob but some feral _thing_ sharing his body, overwhelming in its intensity as Koyu rutted against it, dazed. One of Bob's hands spread across the back of his head, dragging him the fraction of an inch forward until his lips were pressed against the slimy flesh of his cock, and the next gush of pre pumped over his lips, flooding his mouth. Koyu sputtered, gagged, the taste nearly rancid with its potency, tongue scraping ooze from Bob's raw flesh, and spat the mouthful back down Bob's shaft, pouring over his pumping fingers. They squelched, slurping with each stroke, ooze spurting out from under his fingers. The cock trembled against his lips and spat again, a solid gush of pre that plumped his cheeks, overflow gushing from his mouth down his shaft. But this time Koyu swallowed, gagging on the foul slime, acrid taste burning down his throat, again and again as he swallowed the mouthful, more pumping in as he began drinking straight from the tap, rank animal pre coating his throat, blotting out all other sensation. He gulped, throat jogging as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of slime, lips spread over just the very tip of Bob's cock. He looked up at Bob, eyes watering from the stench, meeting Bob's gleaming eyes, wolfish in the light. Bob was panting, chest heaving, one hand keeping Koyu pressed against his cock, the other feeling across his own chest, cupping his heavy pecs, claws tweaking at a fat nipple. "Good job," Bob said, and his voice was almost unintelligible, a rolling growl only barely shaped by his canine mouth. "But I don't just wanna fuck your mouth." Koyu whined, a frission of need running through him, thinking about it -- there was no way Bob's cock could fit in his ass, not even the tip. But Bob lifted him up and repositioned him: claws spanning across his stomach, twisting him around with no more effort than moving a doll, ending with Koyu sprawled on his stomach, face mashed against the ground between Bob's feet, his ass hiked up over Bob's legs, with the giant club of his wolfish cock sliding between his thighs, hot and heavy, slick and drooling enough that thin streamers of ooze caught across his skin and streamed down his legs. Bob stroked his cock, jostling it against Koyu's ass cheeks, and then smeared the mess across his skin, sliding between his cheeks to his asshole. His fingers -- his _claws_ -- pressed lightly against his pucker, sliding up and down, spreading hot, slick fluid over his entrance. Koyu whined, rutting back against Bob's claws. There was no way he could fit. Bob was big, even as a human; his wolf cock was absurd, ludicrous. Not the fat shaft, not the giant stopper of his knot, slowly swelling pinned between his thighs. Bob caught a trace of Koyu's hesitation: he rutted his cock through Koyu's thighs, shaft slick, the base coarse with his shaggy fur matted to its sides, the bloated swell of his knot sopping wet with a filmy, sludgy mess of pre trapped in his heavy curls, smearing all across Koyu's skin. Just to show off how truely huge it was, a monstrous, animalistic thing attached to him, heavy and rubbery, throbbing and spewing out a constant stream of acrid, rank pre. "Don't worry," he said, voice low, a laugh at the end. "I won't just shove it in. Maybe later. Gotta open you up first." His claws dug in deeper, one hairy finger grinding in through Koyu's clenching asshole, sawing back and forth. "Before I'm done, you'll be begging me to just tear you open, so you can take it all." Bob aimed his cock down: drooling pre right onto Koyu's hole, other hand smearing it around, soft wet cracks coming as he worked it into his hole, all over the coarse fur across his hands. He shoved another finger in, sliding smoother -- Koyu let out a sharp sob, rutting back against Bob's hand. His cock was a turgid arch beneath him, a wet droplet of pre slowly working up the shaft, gathering on the tip as Bob kept playing with his ass. Two fingers, three, twisting inside him, spreading out, other hand feeding more and more slimy, acrid werewolf pre into his ass, until each motion squelched and slurped, a messy spill of churned-up slime spilling from his ass down his tightly-furrowed balls. His claws rammed against the walls of Koyu's ass, furry knuckles coarse as he jabbed against Koyu's prostate, and the pleasure was so sharp, sensation blowing through his body in an instant, it was almost a surprise when Bob's claws didn't come out bloody. Koyu panted, keening, cock shuddering again, the collected droplet of pre slowly drooping down under its own weight, forming a short strand hanging from his cockhead. He rutted himself mindlessly against Bob's club of a cock, hole vainly sucking on the very tip, whining every time th sharp tip caught against the rumpled, bruised flesh of his asshole. Bob growled, leaning forward, and shoved his claws right back inside, spreading them to pull Koyu's asshole open into a swollen red gape. His cockhead slotted right between his fingers, gushing its rank pre straight into his ass. The sharp, pointed tip pressed inside him, not even an inch fitting in before its girth became too much. The heat of it burned through him, each spurt blossoming in swells across his insides. Bob ground in nearly to the point of pain, enough to get Koyu squirming and huffing. His cheeks were sandwiched tight around the massive cockhead, the full span of his huge head not even fitting between them. Bob snarled, spit drooling from his muzzle, tongue hanging out, splattering streams of steaming drool across Koyu's body, cock pissing pre right into his ass, gurgling as it swallowed each spurt. His fingers pried wider, cockhead resting on a fat pad of tortured flesh, asshole a swollen ring after Bob's ruthless finger-fucking. Bob shot straight into Koyu's ass, each wet blast not touching him until it impacted across the walls of his inner ass, slowly drooling out around Bob's claws. The walls of his ass fluttered around Bob's fingers, slurping as he gushed pre inside him, convulsing with internal contractions as Koyu bore down, imaginging Bob's cock plunging inside him, sinking all the way in. He keened, ass slurping, flooded with pre, overflow spilling down Bob's shaft as he pushed the tip back and forth over Koyu's abused hole. Koyu shuddered, eyes screwed tightly shut, mouth open and panting, as his cock erupted untouched, a messy squirt of come splattering to the ground beneath him, quickly followed by two more before his spasms subsided to a slow pulse, cock just oozing come out in droplets. But Bob was nowhere near done. He relented, fractionally, cocktip slurping back out, letting Koyu's splayed asshole clench closed, drooling a stream of pre. even with both hands he couldn't wrap around the knot. The brutally-fat shaft only contracted minutely just before his knot. And his knot... it was like someone had cleaved an immense ball in two and stuck a half to either side of his shaft. One of Koyu's hands could barely cup over the surface of each swell, with his fingers splayed, and that left a yawning gulf of pulsing red flesh between them. His sheath was locked beneath, fuzzy skin piled up in layers, pinned under his knot's enormous swell. The entire thing was easily as big as his head, and the flesh was creaking and stretching, heartbeat pulsing under Koyu's fingers, the hard flesh still expanding. Bob howled, long and broken in the middle into hacking yips, hips jerking, smearing his cock against Koyu's front, still gushing grimy pre like a fountain. His huge clawed paws clamped down over Koyu's, pinning them to Bob's shaft, jarring his whole body so he lurched forward, pinning Bob's cock between them: hard and hot like it was made from iron. His cock _erupted_, the first shot spraying shockingly hard and hot against Koyu's chest that he jerked back, and Bob rolled with the motion, Koyu on his back in the dingy storeroom, Bob on top, his hindpaws splayed on the planks, body mindlessly rutting against his fists and Koyu's body at once, rutting his spurting cock over Koyu's rapidly-soaked skin. Come sprayed over Koyu, splattering over the floodboards and piling up as a thick, gummy weight across his chest, the knife-point tip of Bob's wolf cock smearing it over his skin. He jerked, claws tearing into the floorboards, and let loose another gush: the sheer force enough to explode the gooey mass of slime piling up over his chest, sending thick clots and gummy lines gushing out in all directions. Bob rutted against him, palms grinding against Koyu's hands and wrists, cock erupting with the force of a geyser, splattering him with thick, viscous come, thrusts lathering it up into dense, creamy chunks. Each shot splattered against Koyu -- chest, chin, arm -- and rebounded, shots exploding into droplets spraying in all directions. Bob panted, huffing and puffing next to Koyu's head, and at some point he got the idea to kiss, tipping his head closer and all but engulfing Koyu's head in his muzzle, tongue swiping a drooling smear across his come-splattered face before he shoved it down Koyu's throat with a gurgle and muffled yelp, drooling straight down his throat as he blew his load all over his body, cock pulsing in time with Koyu's muted gurgles, swallowing down mouthful after mouthful of wolf drool. The sharp spurts came slower, Bob's hips rolling slower over Koyu's soaked body, but he didn't stop coming -- cock pissing out clear, watery slime, punctuated when Bob would jerk his hips, paws clenching harder against his swollen knot, and spray out a slug of tarry, opaque yellow-white ooze. Again and again, absolutely drenching Koyu's skin in wolf come as he kept feeding him his spit, Koyu dazed and overwhelmed. Bob whined, panting next to Koyu's ear, both their hands still wrapped around his knot. He was still coming, slower now, the explosive gushes given way to a slow continual drool, clear slime drooling in pulses and ebbs over Koyu. \ collapsed on top of him, driving the breath from his lungs in a startled wheeze. Koyu kicked at Bob's flanks, hands just coaxing out a final slow spurts of come, and then after a crushing instant Bob rolled over, chests tethered together with finger-thick cords of slime, and hit the ground with more of a _squelch_ than a thump. ("something really filthy with tai ho and yam koo, like fisting or anal beads") "You don't say." Tai Ho's speech was his usual lazy drawl, even with his brother looking on as he fed a peach-sized bead into Koyu's spasming ass. He moaned when it jolted inside him, cock squirting a dribble of come across Tai Ho's lap as his flushed hole clenched automatically and sucked it in with a wet slurp. Tai Ho drew the next bead up, settling it between his cheeks, a solid weight bearing down on him. "You always seem to get into these kinds of situations," Yam Koo said, calmly talking as Koyu squawked and huffed between them. Tai Ho's fingers rubbed around his hole, slick with something oily, and then he wrapped his hand around the next bulb and bore down, letting Koyu squirm as the fat bead sunk into him, its etchings digging against the walls of his ass. Except this time Tai Ho didn't let go: his fingers pushed into Koyu's ass alongside the bead, its bulk nearly doubled by the crest of his knuckles and the palm of his hand. But all the work of opening him up hadn't gone to waste. Koyu sobbed, back arching, cock oozing come, as his ass swallowed up Tai Ho's hand, wrist so much thicker than the cord running through the beads. Yam Koo's cock sliding across his cheek, leaving behind a wet smear. Koyu leaned forward, capturing his cockhead with his lips, body jolting from Tai Ho's thrusts, fist smacking into his cratered ass with the wet sound of impact each time. He swallowed, tongue dragging up the underside of Yam Koo's cockhead, each of Tai Ho's punches driving him down the shaft, Yamo Koo's hand tugging on his hair, until he had the entire shaft in his mouth, head down his throat. "He's good at this," Yam Koo said, sounding a little surprised. Koyu with his shoulders pressed to the floor, gasping and wailing as Yam Koo felt around inside him, fingers prodding the walls of his ass and then sliding deeper, following the curve of his ass until he was digging against the opening to his guts. Koyu's breath was loud, uneven and punctuated with wails, entire body shuddering when Yam Koo drew back, rocked his knuckles against his abused prostate. Tai Ho's hand was still on his cock, keeping him half-hard, smearing the dribbles of come he drooled around his cock, thumb swiping up his cockhead. (then the seigfried chapter, then werewolf bob/koyu w/ actual penetration) (after werewolf!bob fucks him he leaves koyu mostly unconscious in the back room and a few of the soldiers he was training go in and are like, holy shit, bob really fucked that kid good. and then they fuck him and like, smear bob's come all over koyu's entire body) didn't even flinch when the door slammed open again. Someone talking drifted in from the doorway, slowly approaching: "--find out what he was up to." Booted feet on the tiles, heading to the back of the storeroom. "Well hello there," the soldier said, leer audible in his voice. Knees hit the stone tiles next to Koyu's side, and a gauntleted hand touched his back, metal cold. Iron fingers trailed down the arch of his back, a soft sound of shock coming from the guard's mouth as he touched the wrecked flesh of Koyu's ass, asshole bruised and swollen. Koyu just wheezed. The touch spread his lips, a fresh burst of come spurting out across the guard's fingers, and he groaned, slid his gauntleted fingers deeper, werewolf come steadily spilling around his hand. Koyu just twitched a little as his knuckles slurped inside, iron warming fast inside him until it seemed burning hot, the guard's armored entire hand shoved inside him without so much as a hitch; it was nothing compared to Bob's knot, after all. It was all leather and metal, knobby lumps of rivets dragging against the flesh of his wrecked ass. Hot metal fingers dug deeper, and Koyu moaned, squirming, only to have the guard wrap his other hand over Koyu's hip and twist him properly onto his belly, tugging him up fractionally so he could start pumping his fist with a little more force, each shove punching past Koyu's wrecked hole with a _crack_, a spurt of sludgy werewolf come gushing out each time, splattering all over the flagstones. There was another set of boots on stone, coming closer, and then they stopped with a short little laugh. "You just can't keep your hands to yourself for a minute, can you?" the other guard said, and the guard next to Koyu tugged his hand out, splayed his fingers, showing off the mess of come. "Y'know, I always wondered what Bob was packing. You remember that time--" "He transformed after that stockboy dropped the tin of pepper and he couldn't stop sneezing, yeah. His, what, sheath? Looked bigger than any dick I'd ever seen." The guard got back to work on Koyu's ass, stuffing his hand back inside, lazily fist-fucking him. "You see a lot of dicks?" the other guard said "Well it sure as hell beat out your little pushpin, man. Check this out:" and he grabbed Koyu's swollen ass lips and just splayed them, iron fingers biting down on the worked-over flesh of his inner ass, a continual waterfall of watery werewolf come gushing out of him. He tugged, jerking Koyu bodily backwards, dragging him an inch or two through the sloppy mess of Bob's load before the hold on his asshole got too much: Koyu shuddered to a stop; the guard kept pulling; and Koyu's ass just gave up, his flesh catching for a second before it spilled out in a messy bloom, thick folds of slimy flesh slowly unfurling from his wrecked asshole. "Bob really did a number on the kid, huh? Man, I wish I coulda seen him in action." dick looked perfectly fine. Kinda short and fat. "C'mon, take a crack at it," the first guard said, tugging Koyu up to his hands and knees, limbs spasming and wobbling from the exertion. The first guard tipped him up to press against his chestplate, and the second guard shoved in behind him, cockhead butting against his ass before he reached down, angled it right, and shoved in balls-deep, hilting with a wet _smack_, another torrent of Bob's come squirting out of him. soldier with one hand on his hip, the other sliding down to his ass, each thrust expelling a spurt of Bob's load, splattering all across his stomach and thighs, dribbling down Koyu's legs. he dragged his hand through the mess, a sluicing flow continually pouring down his ass, and smeared it up across his hip, over his back. Sloppy fingers slathered up and down his spine, painting messy smears of come that dribbled down his sides in a thick yellow-white flow. lubing his strokes with Bob's come, stringy lines hooked across Koyu's ass as he added his own paltry addition to the mess, spurts of come splattering across Koyu's already-dripping ass. fistfulls of Bob's load, gurgling out of Koyu's ass in thick, stringy cords, smeared with both hands across his ass, down his thighs; one hand reaching between his legs to coat his tightly-furrowed sac, almost absently dragging his knuckles up Koyu's shaft, smearing it too. (then bob/koyu and viktor/koyu in the baths) "Obliging enough already," Bob said into his ear, pulling Koyu back until he was flush against his chest, other hand pulling one leg up, sliding down Koyu's thigh until he reached where his dick was digging against it, cockhead drooling pre over his hip. He settled Koyu into position, nearly sitting on his lap, and aimed his cock right against his worked-open hole, fingers smearing his pre over Koyu's skin. After... all he'd been through, Koyu clenched and opened, moaning as Bob slid balls deep without a hitch. "He's just a kid; you really think he can take it?" Viktor didn't look like he was gonna pull back at all; his cock was trembling against Koyu's ass cheek, slowly dripping pre. "He can take it," Bob said, hand loosely wrapped around his and Viktor's shafts, butting Viktor's broad cockhead against Koyu's already-spread hole. "Kid can take a whole hell of a lot more than just this, let me tell you." Bob's fingers dug against the rim of his hole, jammed against his shaft as he shoved his fingertips in, and Koyu jerked and groaned. Bob hooked his fingers inside, pressure growing in fits and starts as his hole gaped as he relaxed, puffy hole stretching, showing off the flesh of his guts, red and smeared with pre. Viktor didn't look at him, head bowed as he watched Bob maul his hole, his huge hands slowly sliding down Koyu's thighs until he was cupping his ass. Viktor's fingers were thicker, rough with calluses, two of them sliding along Bob's shaft and prodding against his insides, working back and forth. Viktor's cockhead dug against his rim, puffy flesh dimpling, and Koyu could just _sit_ on it, except Bob kept him pinned, unmoving, just whimpering as the two men finger-fucked him, Bob's shaft still throbbing inside him. Bob pulled back, Koyu settling lower on his lap, and the movement pressed Viktor's cock against him, digging harder against his gaping rim, trying to fit. Their fingers pulled inside him, testing the stretch of his rim, working inside him, Koyu groaning against Bob's chest as Viktor slowly eased his cockhead into him alongside Bob's. Viktor was huge, cock bigger than Bob's -- well, Bob now -- and it slurped into him, sloppy hole smeared with pre, ring stretched into a fat oval, squeezing their cocks tight against each other. Viktor jerked forward, burying more of his cock into Koyu, and his cockhead rammed the underside of Bob's, making him groan, cock twitching and hosing Koyu's guts with a fresh spurt of pre, streaming down their cocks and spilling lewdly from Koyu's gaping ass. Koyu wailed, hands wrapped around Bob's shoulders, fingernails digging into his skin. His cock skidded up, drooling against Bob's leanly-muscled stomach, glazed with his pre. The two of them pumping inside him was bringing him closer and closer, heat pulling tighter and tighter in his belly until their rocking thrusts finally pushed him over the edge. His head lolled back against Viktor's chest, cock throbbing between Bob's abs, twitching wildly before he came hands-free, first shot erupting with such force it whapped against Bob's chin, cord of come curling up across his cheek, smearing into his dreads. He came again, body buoyed between the two of them, their hands huge and strong curled across his thighs, cock erupting across his and Bob's chest Bob groaned when he came, ramming the final inch of his cock past Koyu's straining ring, hot blasts of come spraying into him, being churned deeper by Viktor's thrusts. Bob's eyes were shut, eyelids fluttering, lips parted, grunting with each spurt as he unloaded into Koyu. It only took Viktor a few seconds more, the two of them nearly coming in unison -- the sloppy mess of Bob's load coating Viktor's pumping dick urging him on. Viktor yelled, groaning, biting wet hickeys across Koyu's neck as he shot off too, blasts of come mixing with Bob's, comingled issue flooding Koyu's ass and drooling out around their pumping cocks, churning into a sloppy white cream, smeared across his shafts and Koyu's gaping ring "You did good," Bob said, mussing Koyu's sweat-soaked hair, and eased back, just letting Koyu sprawl forward, whimpering at the stretch of his ass, their loads burbling out over his spasming asshole, squeezed out in messy blobs that ran down between his cheeks, dribbling across his taut balls before spilling to the floor. Koyu just breathed, limbs trembling, feeling like the two of them were still inside him, still thrusting -- guts lurching, asshole slurping and sucking on nothing. Bob's feet made quiet thumps on the tiles, slowly receding as he left. Viktor stayed, and after a few seconds Koyu tilted his head, eyes fluttering open as he looked up at Viktor: he was standing there, cock oozing the last of his load to the tiles, chest heaving, shoulders rising and falling with the rhythm of his breath. Viktor caught Koyu looking and his face cracked in a grin; he squatted down, cock bobbing between his thighs, and slid his calloused palm over Koyu's sweaty back, fingers grinding down to his broken hole. "Never woulda' expected to find something like this at the castle," Viktor said, talking more to himself than Koyu. He used both hands, palms grinding over the cheeks of Koyu's ass, squeezing and kneading as he spread them to get a better look at Koyu's gaping hole. Viktor dug the heels of his palms against Koyu's cheeks, first spreading and then going further, digging deeper into his wrecked hole, spreading it open until it fluttered with each muscle spasm, Koyu clenching and whimpering, the wet flesh of his ass sucking against the air, come spurting out of him, spilling over across Viktor's fingers. Koyu whined, squirming at Viktor's touch, reaching down between his legs to tug at his half-hard cock, but Viktor caught his hands and pinned them to his back. "Mm, I don't think so," he said into Koyu's ear. "You really put on a show like that, coming hands-free." His other hand slid back and forth between his cheeks, fingertips slotting into his gaping ass. "I think I wanna see you do that again." loops of soaked fabric -- Koyu's {trousers} he realized, twisted into a coarse rope -- coiled in a loop around his wrists and the stone bench leg, pinning them up so Viktor had full use of his hands. Viktor pulled the knot tight, Koyu's wrists pinned up, and then he just stared down, Koyu sweaty and come-slathered, cock flushed an angry red against his stomach, slick with pre. "More?" Viktor asked, and Koyu's soft whines burst into a desperate yelp, panting and sobbing. "Yes!" he yelled, trying to fuck himself on Viktor's fist, cock hard and leaking. "Please, please--" he said, words turning into an incoherent cry when Viktor rammed forward, fist slurping into Koyu's ass. His back arched, rising up from the force of it, only for Viktor to slam him back down, other hand solid between his shoulderblades as he brutally punch-fucked his hole. Koyu wailed, cock steadily leaking, each twitch bringing up a thick spurt of milky fluid, not quite come and not quite pre, body strung out on the edge without ever pushing him over the brink into actually _coming_. crest of his knuckles working over the rim of his ass each time, cratering his hole when he pushed inside and drawing the entire thing out into a fat mound before Koyu's abused flesh finally gave up and released his hand. wailed, echoing off the rock walls, eyes rolling back in his skull, arms jerking against his restraints as he finally, finally _came_, cock firing like a cannon, wet bursts of come splattering across his cheeks and hair, hitting the bench behind him with wet splats, painting his narrow chest in thick splats. Viktor kept grinding down, knuckles a steady pressure, shifting as he rolled back and forth against his prostate, practically milking each spurt out of him. a long messy spill of cloudy white fluid just pouring out of his cock like it was a leaky tap, pooling on his hollowed stomach and spilling down his side in a sloppy trail. Viktor's fingers scraped up his side, slick through sweat and skidding through the messy dollops of come, and then raised his come-coated fingers to Koyu's open, panting mouth, shoving them inside and letting him lap up his load, tongue sliding between his fingers. "Good job, kid," Viktor said with a stinging slap against Koyu's ass, cheeks already red and sensitive. "Now it's time for you to get me off, too," he said, hand wrapping around his cock and giving it a shake. Viktor was hard again, or -- he'd been hard for a while, obviously, just Koyu hadn't been paying attention. His pubes were thick, nearly soaked to his skin in dark brown clumps just above his cock, fanning out across his stomach and spreading up his chest in an unbroken swath. His cock -- it was just as huge as it'd looked, a big club jutting out from his crotch, thick skin darker than the rest of his body, fading to a flushed red at the tip. Viktor stroked himself, thumb dragging up the underside of his shaft to squeeze out a fat bead of pre, cocklips spreading as it dribbled from his open slit, smearing it over his cockhead and shining it, and again stroking his fingers up the taut dome of his cockhead and then shoving his glistening fingers in Koyu's mouth, deeper, all the way to the knuckle, fingertips bumping the back of his throat, the web of his thumb fanning over Koyu's lips. Koyu groaned, muffled, wet mouth sucking on his fingers, tongue lapping up Viktor's pre. He tasted -- thicker, with more of an acrid edge. Unfamiliar compared to his own come. thickly-muscled abs flexing as Viktor straddled him, cock bobbing up and down, slinging his drooling pre across Koyu's chest, cockhead slapping against his skin, bashing against his chin. Viktor lined up, cockhead an inch of Koyu's mouth, his immense thighs bracketing Koyu's head. He leaned in, arms resting on the top of the bench, pinning Koyu's head back against its side, shifting forward until his cock touched Koyu's face, digging against the corner of his mouth and slipping off in the wrong direction when Viktor eased forward, skewing down across his neck, flesh hot and pulsing, dribbling pre. "I'll see you around, for sure." And with that he strode out of the baths, leaving Koyu lying on the tiles, hips still jerking, grinding his cock against the chill floor as he drooled out the last dribble of his load, asshole slurping and sucking around nothing, Viktor's second load splattered all across his face. (gijimu/koyu) seen Gijumu naked before, of course. And after the bath the other day, he'd even seen him hard, flushed, groaning. But never up close like this. His cock was stubby, not even a handspan long, half its length buried in the thick thatch of hair across his muscled gut and thighs, but it was maybe the fattest cock he'd ever seen. Koyu reached down to wrap his hands around it -- it took both hands, Gijimu's flesh silky soft over a core of iron. It pulsed in his hands, slippery pre slowly drooling down to touch his fingers, smearing underneath as he stroked. And his balls were enormous, more like the balls on a fat breeding boar than any of the guys he'd fucked, huge and lopsided in his sac, only just smaller than one of Koyu's fists. Hell, they were probably bigger than _Seigfried's_. Not wolf Bob's, though that was... hardly a comparison. That didn't count. Heat radiated off Gijimu's body, coiling like tongues over Koyu's bare skin as he straddled Gijimu's legs, sitting on his lap, rutting his cock against the outer shell of his grasping fingers, adding the wet smear of his pre to the slick, slippery mess Gijimu was gushing out. No wonder Viktor'd mentioned it: Gijimu's cock pulsed in his hands, cockslit peeking out from the folds of his foreskin, and shot a solid line of clear fluid, arcing an inch over his cock before it came back down across Koyu's fingers. He stroked, fingers slimy, smearing it across the brilliantly red dome of Gijimu's cockhead, rolling his thumbpad over Gijimu's cockslit, catching the next spurt right when it erupted. Gijimu groaned, cock twitching like he was coming already, squirt after squirt of clear pre gushing over Koyu's hand, squelching between his fingers. "We shouldn't--" Gijimu said, and his voice was shockingly different, low and rough, rasping in his throat. "We shouldn't be doing this." "Do you think?" Koyu said, looking at Gimiju's hands: a white-knuckle grip on the side of the bed, making absolutely no attempt to push Koyu away from his cock. He lifted his hand up, pre drawing out into a thin, glittering string before it finally snapped. Koyu pulled his thumb to his mouth, tongue a sliver of pink flitting out to taste it. Dimly salty, nothing else. But Gijimu's gaze tracked it, smouldering, and his cock spat out a fresh gush of slimy precome when Koyu lapped at his thumb, his other hand still pumping, smearing it all across his shaft until it was slick to the touch. "I've wanted to do this for years." looked up at Gijimu through his lashes. "I always appreciated what you did, marrying my sister, you know. We were-- nobodies, really, and you just plucked us up and made us... important." He leaned in, licked up the glistening flesh of Gijimu's cock, pubes coarse soaked to the base of his shaft. He let the head rest on his tongue, twitching fast, and made sure to catch the next spurt of pre across his cheeks, impact making him flinch even though he was expecting it. "I always wanted to repay you for that." "You don't-- you don't have to--" Gijimu said, breathing hard, chest heaving as he stared down as Koyu nestled between his legs, face glazed with his heavy pre. "I _want_ to." Koyu licked his cock, delicately sucking the enormously fat tip into his mouth, lips stretched wide, and then pushed it back out again, sloppily kissing the tip. "I like you so much, big bro." "If you really don't want to, we can stop," Koyu said, and pulled back, letting his spit trail out between his lips and Gijimu's cockhead, the glistening thread trembling with each twich. "But I think -- I think you really want to. Just tell me to stop." Koyu leaned in, lapped the latest fat pearl of pre from where it was gathered at the parted slit of Gijimu's dick. "But what I really want," he said, lips smearing over Gijimu's cockhead, soft wet noises as their skin pressed together, "is for you to fuck me." He looked up through his lashes, Gijimu red-faced and trembling, nails dug into the bedframe, hugely muscled arms trembling. He slid one hand over Gijimu's, shockingly easy to pull and have him move with, Koyu guiding his hand across his head, and Gijimu slid his fingers through his hair all on his own. Gijimu bellowed, hand on the back of his head crushing Koyu's face between his fuzzy thighs, and his cock kicked hard, head slapping hard against the roof of his mouth, first dry and then with a heavy gush of come, way more than Koyu'd been expecting, even with his constant flow of pre. It pooled under his tongue and drooled over his lips, even as he swallowed, and Gijimu kept coming, grinding Koyu's nose against his muscled gut, cock flooding the back of his throat in pulse after pulse, painting his mouth with his load. Koyu gulped, slurping audibly, each fresh pulse a shot of heat and weight in the back of his mouth. He lapped the underside of Gijimu's cock, tongue swiping up the messy trails of come drooling down his shaft, coaxing out pulse after pulse until Gijimu relaxed under him, sagging back into the bed with a sigh. Koyu kept suckling on his cock, lips spread around the fat base, nose buried in his pubes, drinking down the dregs of his load, snuffling in his scent. He finally reached down to touch his own cock, pre collected in a shiny smear over his tip, fingers wrapping around his shaft and clenching hard. He stroked himself, once, twice, three times, moans muffled around Gijimu's fat shaft, before he came explosively, spraying his load all up the side of the bed, whimpering and shuddering, slobbering over Gijimu's slowly-softening cock. He milked his cock, entire body shuddering, rutting forward mindlessly, mouth still sucking on Gijimu's cock as it slowly softened to a heavy, rubbery weight in his mouth. Koyu pulled back, dazed, letting Gijimu's cock spill from his mouth, the half-hard length skewing across Gijimu's thigh. climbed up onto his lap, Gijimu's come-slathered cock butting against his ass, Koyu pressing his lips against Gijimu's with a desperate moan, shoving his tongue into Gijimu's mouth, whining and moaning as he squirmed on top of him, still-hard cock dribbling the last of his load over Gijimu's stomach, matting down the coarse hairs there.