[add: descriptions. of the hideout, of Jak and Dark Jak PROPER NOUN OVERLOAD] Jak awoke dripping with sweat, and he had a half-second to recognize his surroundings as the old Underground hideout before he was tackled from the side. He was sent sprawling face first to the rather dirty ground, a thin sheet from the bunk still clinging to his body. Jak grabbed blindly at the unknown figure, only to recoil an instant later as if he had been burned. However, in just that short moment of contact Jak realized the identity of his assailant - not many people's skin crackled with the power of dark eco. Jak twisted around till he was lying flat on his back, staring upwards into the black eyes of his alter-ego. Dark Jak leaned forward and pressed one of his clawed hands against Jak's neck. Each touch of Dark Jak's skin against his own hurt - not just the scrape of the absurdly-long nails against his body, but the merest touch of the pale skin hurt like he had dark eco stuck to his body. Dark Jak clenched his hand around Jak's neck, his black nails carving furrows in the concrete floor below. Jak kicked out with one of his legs, hitting Dark Jak in the chest and forcing him back a half-step. Jak kicked out again and struggled to his feet, rather put out that Dark Jak had the advantage of having clothes on, or at least more than a pair of loose pants and a thin sheet. But then Dark Jak lunged forward and pinned Jak against the small section of wall between two of the bunks, his claws digging deeply into the wall on either side of Jak's shoulders. Dark Jak pressed his head closer, almost goring Jak with one of his sharp horns, then violently pressed their lips together. It wasn't an expert kiss, not that it really mattered. Jak's mouth went unpleasantly numb from the dark eco almost instantly, and even if it hadn't Jak would still have been too shocked to consider how much skill Dark Jak had at kissing. At it was, Jak felt the pressure of Dark Jak's overly sharp teeth biting down on his lower lip and punched Dark Jak soundly in the shoulder, breaking their lip lock. Ignoring Dark Jak for a moment, Jak turned his head and spat out a mixture of saliva, blood, and condensed dark eco on to the floor by his feet, then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Dark Jak took advantage of Jak's temporary distraction and moved closer again, his hands this time sliding down Jak's chest. His long claws scraped against Jak's bare flesh, leaving a trail of reddened skin behind. Jak groaned at the touch and Dark Jak once again pressed their lips together, his tongue brushing against Jak's teeth. Dark Jak cupped one of his hands against Jak's cloth covered erection, and ground the heel of his palm against Jak's lengthening cock. Jak moaned and thrust into Dark Jak's hold as he continued to kiss Jak. With his other hand, Dark Jak slowly cut off Jak's loose pants, leaving Jak naked and slightly cold from the chill air of the hideout. Dark Jak pulled back to watch Jak breath in shuddering gasps, his bare back pressed against the rough grit of the wall. Jak looked up at Dark Jak, his eyes half-lidded and his lips slightly parted. Dark Jak irritably ripped off his own shirt and flung it aside, the heavy metal ring clattering to the ground several feet away. Then, he moved forward and loosely wrapped his hand around Jak's straining erection, his claws making clacking sounds as he pumped his hand up and down Jak's cock. Jak groaned out and thrust into Dark Jak's grip, his arms instinctively wrapping up around Dark Jak's shoulders despite the stinging skin. Dark Jak leaned forward and bit down on Jak's clavicle, the pad of his thumb meanwhile dragging over the tip of Jak's cock. Jak panted loudly and threw back his head, the coldness of the concrete wall feeling soothing against his heated skin. Dark Jak knelt down slowly, his lips tracing a path down Jak's chest. Jak shuddered as he felt Dark Jak's breath on the head of his cock, only to cry out seconds later when Dark Jak slowly licked the underside of Jak's cock, his sharp teeth barely grazing against the sensitive skin. Dark Jak licked back up to the tip of Jak's dick before swallowing it to the hilt. Jak moved his hands to hold onto Dark Jak's large horns, their ridged texture seeming fascinating to his bare hands. Dark Jak slowly sucked on Jak's cock as one of his hands carefully cupped Jak's balls. Jak gasped for breath, his hips thrusting automatically. Just as he felt himself reach the bursting point, Dark Jak pulled back with one last lick on the head of Jak's cock. Then, he stood and pressed Jak up against the wall, his fingers intertwining with Jak's own as if to try and get as close to Jak as possible. Jak drew in a hitched breath as he felt Dark Jak's own erection pressing against his own through the thin barrier of his pants. Dark Jak grinned at Jak before slowly rubbing their crotches together, eliciting a low moan from Jak. Dark Jak untangled one of his hands and carelessly ripped through the seams of his pants, letting them fall to the ground in tatters. Dark Jak took both his and Jak's cocks into his hand and pumped them together, his own pre-come oozing from his cock to coat both in a thin layer of slick sticky fluid. Jak groaned and pushed forward, his free hand wrapping around Dark Jak's back to rub against the curve of his spine. Dark Jak groaned and closed his eyes, and Jak took the opportunity to push them towards the recently-vacated bed. The back of Dark Jak's knees hit the edge of the bed and he crumpled into it, taking Jak with him. Jak lay flat on top of Dark Jak, quite aware of Dark Jak's hand pressing against his stomach and their trapped cocks. Jak thrust his hips, sliding them against Dark Jak's own, and was rewarded with another copious spurt of pre-come from both their dicks. Jak flopped off Dark Jak and started jerking his own cock, his breath getting harsher by the second. Dark Jak gazed over at Jak, and shifted over to his side. He placed one of his hands on Jak's cock, while the other guided Jak's hand over to close on his own cock. Dark Jak grinned over at Jak before giving Jak's dick a soft squeeze, almost enough to make Jak come. Dark Jak leaned over Jak, his hand slowly pumping Jak's cock while Jak did the same for his cock. Jak felt his orgasm approach and squeezed his eyes shut. Dark Jak slid down Jak's sweat-slick body and took Jak's cock into his mouth at the last second, feeling the first burst of Jak's come hit the back of his throat and trickle thickly down, soon to be followed by several more large spurts as Jak ejaculated ferociously. Dark Jak pulled back and let the last spurt of come splatter over his chest and Jak's abdomen. Dark Jak looked up and Jak and licked his lips slowly. Jak gave Dark Jak's cock a few more slow pumps before Dark Jak growled out and his thick come shot out of his cock, forming small puddles on Jak's chest. Several spurts later and Dark Jak slid on top of Jak, pressing their come-covered chests together as Dark Jak felt the last spasm pass through his cock. Jak felt the spurt of heavy liquid and lay back, his eyes closing as he wrapped his hands around Dark Jak's muscled frame. - And Jak opened his eyes to a bright beam of sunlight shining in his window, aware of a rather painful erection between his legs.