Hulk's guts bunched around his shaft, forming a rubbery ring before his cockhead bashed through the latest twist, popping in somewhere still deeper inside the big guy's body. Hulk let out a croon, fingers scrabbling on the ground, and as Rocket sawed back and forth, lurching his bloated cocktip through the latest shuddering ring, Hulk explosively came all over himself again: cock bursting beneath him, the wet _crack_ of each shot hitting his cum-bloated belly and rebounding back all over himself loud even over Hulk's continual groans and croons. The way his loose, fucked-open guts clamped down around his dick wasn't bad either. The metallic _crash_ of a door swinging open momentarily dragged Rocket's attention up from where it was all focused on the way Hulk's giant, gaped asshole was rippling around the base of his shaft. He was fucking Hulk in the middle of the gym. Everybody else had cleared out. Rocket wasn't exactly a gymnast here, but he'd known where Hulk would be. Thor stood in the doorway, taking in the scene: Hulk sprawled out on his cum-bloated belly, sobbing and crooning as he rocked himself back against Rocket's dick; Rocket himself perched across Hulk's giant muscle ass, hands and feet digging into his flesh as he rocked inside. He'd woken up horny and decided, fuck it, why not fuck the Hulk. He never got to really drain his balls; even the really durable guys tended to give up or lose consciousness around the start of load three. Hulk was... well, Hulk was real fucking durable. Rocket was working his way up to his tenth load of the day. He figured he could take a breather after a dozen, see where he was at. After ten loads, Hulk was a mess: slobbery bursts of churned-up raccoon cum erupted out around Rocket's shaft with each thrust, squirting out over the gaping crater of Hulk's bruised, swollen asshole, spilling all down his ass -- and making Rocket's footing even more precarious, thanks for not even being able to hold all that cum, Hulk -- and onto the floor, mixing with the frothy, faintly-glowing mess of Hulk's own loads, slathered all across his front. He hadn't been keeping track of how many times Hulk had cum all over himself. A lot more than ten times. He was a panting, moaning mess, sobbing into the ruined carpet, front entirely slathered in a grimy slurry of their combined loads. His belly was a bloated swell, cum gurgling inside him in loud rumbles, constantly fighting against Rocket's cock when he drove inside. "Thor!" Rocket called out, only a little out of breath. "You wanna fuck his face some, big guy?" He smacked Hulk's ass, sending a shower of cum splattering out. "I've still got a few loads to go before I wanna take a break. This lunk is the only guy I've met who can take more than a few loads. Uh, no offense." Thor took a few steps closer, eyes roving from Hulk's flushed, drooling face, over his sweaty, cum-drenched body, his own dick peeking out from beneath his swollen gut, to Rocket perched on his ass, then back. He swallowed. "Rocket." His lips curled into a grin: "The Midgardians complained." He shook his head, rueful. "Apparently they find this kind of public display distasteful." Rocket snorted. "Tell that to Hulk, man. He's always the one starting it." All Rocket had to do was show up in the same place as Hulk and he'd immediately start demanding cock. Thor guffawed. "Apparently Banner gets irate at being used like this." Rocket looked down at Hulk, brow furrowing: "Banner's the one begging for my _dick_. What about it, Hulk? You want more?" Hulk's bleary gaze focused, dimly tracing across Thor and twisting back to hazily focus on Rocket. "Stop talking about Dumb Other Man!" he demanded. "Give Hulk more cock!" He'd been more vocal to start. After the fifth or sixth load he'd mostly just resorted to low groans and sobs. "Lightning Man needs to feed Hulk his puny cock!" Hulk roared, slamming a fist to the floor with enough force to crack the concrete, leaving behind a weird dent under the ragged carpet. Thor pushed his tunic up, hauling on the laces of his trousers, and Hulk was already hungrily reaching out, a hand curling around Thor's waist the moment he got in reach, so he could haul him forward and mash his chiseled face against Thor's crotch, slobbering all across his crotch before Thor hauled his dick out, letting it spill out across Hulk's stubbled face, drizzling pre down his neck. Hulk wasted no time twisting his head, capturing Thor's cockhead between his fat lips, and slamming himself down on his length: mouth mashed against Thor's hips, his fat balls digging into his cleft chin, letting out little grumbling moans of delight at having his throat plugged. Thor wasn't that big, especially to the Hulk. But apparently he was big enough. Any cock was better than none. Thor groaned, rocking forward, starting up a steady rhythm. He groaned: "Your throat is as fine as the sweetest courtesans in Asgard," he said, and Rocket just rolled his eyes. Hulk made a good cumdump, it was true. His technique could use some work. He was just too desperate for cum. Already Hulk was slobbering all down Thor's dick, tongue lolling from his mouth, muffled grunts and hoots working up his throat as Thor curled his hands around his head, guiding him forward. Hulk's guts rippled around his dick. Not that he was a _bad_ hole. Just a little over-eager. Rocket thrust into him, smacking the final foot of his dick back and forth, feeling his cockhead batter against a fresh loop of his guts, shaft lurching through the rubbery, wrinkled-up mess loosely gripping his dick. Hulk was slick and sloppy inside, guts gurgling, giant muscle ass widely spread so that Rocket could grind his sodden sheath against Hulk's huge, bloated asshole. His cockhead tapped deeper, making Hulk's swollen, pregnant-looking belly shudder, and Hulk's eyes rolled back in his skull, bellowing around Thor's cock as he came all over himself again. Rocket rolled his eyes. That was Hulk for you. Judging by the way Thor's gaze was locked on Hulk's gushing dick, Rocket was gonna bet this was gonna end with Thor pinned under Hulk, getting plowed hard, before Rocket actually got his full dozen loads in. Well. No problem with that; he could even fuck Thor once or twice. Get something tight around his dick before switching back to Hulk's loose gape in the afternoon. Rocket could feel his orgasm sluggishly approach, building behind his hips as he bashed his balls against Hulk's ass, slamming his cocktip deep into his giant body. He definitely didn't regret coming to Earth.