"Grunt is gonna need to fuck somebody soon," was how Wrex introduced the question, balls deep inside Shepard. "Was thinking of giving him a crack at your ass." "What--" Shepard started, and Wrex cut him off with a particularly strong thrust, knocking the breath out of his lungs with a heavy _whoof_. His lumpy flare flexed inside, a bellows-pump slamming Shepard's diaphragm closed. "Part of getting him into Clan Urdnot," Wrex said. "One of those tests of manhood. Traditionally they're supposed to wrestle for it, but..." He smacked Shepard's ass. "I figure nobody'd mind if I bent the rules a little." "Good of you to ask me," Shepard said, a little sharply. Wrex just snorted and plowed into him again, sloppily rutting the final foot of his dick into Shepard's gaped, squirting asshole. "You think I gotta? I know you'll roll over for any Krogan dick you can get. I see how you look at him in the showers." Wrex gripped Shepard's waist, leaning forward to slam every inch of his dick into Shepard's ass, thrusts coming faster and harder. He snarled, tongue lapping out to swipe up Shepard's back, and came with a guttural roar to challenge any battle cry he'd ever made. His cock lurched, flare snapping wide, entire shaft shuddering as he erupted with his third load of the day into Shepard's flooded guts, his bruised asshole just slack and puffy at this point, wetly pouting around the flexing root of his cock. Shepard's bloated stomach, sloshing with cum, gurgled as it sagged lower. "Plus," he said, leaning in close, grinning at the way his cock squelched, a few inches jerking out coated in thick, slimy Krogan cum, more oozing down to drench his quad, totally cocooning Shepard's balls and spilling down his own hard shaft. "The genetic engineering wasn't all muscle tone and bone density. The kid's hung bigger than me. A lot bigger." Shepard's eyes rolled back into his skull, guts clamping rhythmically around Wrex's cock. A sobbing moan ripped its way up his throat, and he came untouched, load splattering down onto the bedsheets. Wrex just grinned down at him, sluggishly working his sloppy, slime-drenched cock through Shepard's well-used ass, watching his face go slack, expression dazed, as his cock shuddered inside him, still cumming strong. "See? Knew you'd see it my way." He clapped a hand across Shepard's ass, dragging him back flush against his sheath with a messy _splat_ of cum bursting out of him, splattering all up Wrex's stomach and over his thighs. "Now get back to work; I got a few more loads to go before I'm drained." --- Grunt was just as up-front about things as Wrex had been. He probably got coaching. "I'm gonna fuck you tonight," he said one evening, as the squad dispanded, just-barely out of earshot from anybody else. Shepard blinked, taken aback. "I cleared it with Wrex," he continued, like that was the problem. "Good of you to offer yourself up." "...Yeah," Shepard said. "Looking forward to it." He was. The minute Shepard stepped into his quarters, Wrex was there to shove him up against a wall, violently kissing him. Wrex stripped Shepard's clothes off, leaving him bare-ass naked, legs curled around Wrex's hips as Wrex carried him through the doorway into his bedroom, where Grunt was waiting. Grunt was already naked; Wrex still had the lower portions of his armor on. He tossed Shepard forward, letting Grunt catch him, before stripping the rest of the way. Wrex was hung for a Krogan, which meant his cock was thicker around than Shepard's thigh. Unsheathed and limp, his cockhead dangled down below his knees, and hard it spanned nearly up to his mouth. It was colossal. Grunt-- Well, for one, Shepard _had_ been staring at Grunt in the showers. Krogan quads were half-embedded inside them, four mounded fist-sized lumps jutting out beneath their sheaths. Wrex was hung; his quads were big and bulky, and needed both of Shepard's fists to cover each one. Grunt was-- he had a _sac_, quads too big to actually fit in his body. They were like melons. They spilled out of their housing in his pelvis, hanging down between his knees in a big lopsided sac. For a Krogan, that was a medical condition. Grunt was standing there, naked, giant sac furrowing and churning between his legs, dick already spilling out of him in anticipation. Shepard just stared, aware he must be making some kind of expression -- eyes bugging out? -- as more and more and _more_ turgid, rubbery cock spilled from Grunt's sheath. His cockhead slapped against his knee, shaft bending for a moment in a arch before it lurched down further, leaving behind glossy smears across his hide. It sluggishly dropped down between his legs, cockhead swaying, lurching lower, lower. It had to stop before it touched the floor. That was just absurd. There was no way it was literally as long as one of Grunt's legs. Grunt had to catch it to keep his cockhead from hitting the floor. He held his dick with both hands, straining against its bulk, grasping it like he was wrestling a snake. How could all of that fit inside his body?! Then he started to actually get hard, and he stopped having to hold his dick up. It lurched forward, its rubbery arch slowly straightening, until it jutted out from his body at a shallow angle, dragged down by its own immense weight. If the thing went in Shepard's ass it would be coming out his throat. The thing was literally more than half Shepard's height in length, and -- as it fattened up, getting fully hard -- impossibly thick, like, closer to being a barstool than anything he'd ever tried fitting up his ass. "Grunt-- How--" was all Shepard could manage, staring. "I think Okeer was a pervert," Wrex said. "A dick that big's just impractical. No reason to give his genetically-perfect supersolider some quads like that, a dick like _that_, unless he really liked the idea of it." He leered at Shepard: "Just think how hard it'll be to cram that in anywhere. How stretched-out that hole is gonna be. Good thing I've been opening you up for months or else we'd have no chance of that thing fitting in you." Wrex and Grunt both looked at him. "Well, get to work," Wrex said. He snorted: "Maybe start by giving it a kiss." Shepard stumbled forward, dropping to his knees in front of Grunt's dick. His cockhead was nearly the size of Shepard's head. Maybe more, from the uneven, double-circle flare, wetly flexing in anticipation. Shepard leaned in, open-mouthed, and licked a messy stripe across the firm, bloated flesh of Grunt's cocktip. Grunt groaned, and the whole length of his cock rippled. It spat a fountaining eruption of pre all across Shepard's head, drenching his face in a slimy layer of gummy ooze. Tendrils stretched from his jaw and splattered to the ground in globs. "Fuck yeah," Wrex said from behind him. His hands slid across Shepard's hips, raising him up, and it wasn't until Wrex's cockhead actually sunk into his ass that Shepard realized what was happening: spitroast between the two Krogan, face mashed against Grunt's drooling cock, Wrex casually sliding his entire gigantic cock up Shepard's well-used ass. "Gonna open him up for you," Wrex said to Grunt, over Shepard's head. "Fuck his face some." There was no way Grunt's dick was fitting in his mouth. Grunt smeared his cockhead across Shepard's face, bashing him with the ridge of his fluttering flare, using its heavy, rubbery edge to scrape his slimy pre back and forth across Shepard's dripping face. Shepard cupped his shaft with both hands, fingers curling against the softer flesh just under his cockhead, and just tried to lap and suck across his cocktip: mouth flooded with rank Krogan pre, skin wet and dripping, Grunt thrusting and lurching erratically. Wrex slamming his leg-thick cock into his ass-- that was just warmup for taking this behemoth. "Don't worry," Wrex said, in his ear, smug. "We'll make sure it'll fit. He'll be coring you open with the whole thing by dawn."