"They _said_ it was a standard nano booster shot," Garrus groused, sitting on the medbay table. "Clearly they hadn't tested it on turian biology." Shepared grimaced sympathetically. Garrus had what looked like an enormous purple-blue bruise all across his chest crest, with vein-like tendrils spreading out up his shoulder. "Does it hurt?" he asked. Garrus shook his head. "No, that's the curious thing. The reaction wasn't until two days after the shot, when I was doing my exercise. The docs think it was something to do with the microtears rom exercise being considered damage, so--" he said, voice breaking off into a groan. He reached up, one taloned hand pressing against the sprawling mark, and the vital sensors he was hooked up to blipped and beeped as _something_ changed. "Garrus? You okay?" Shepard leaning up, hand pressing on Garrus' side. Garrus let out a hiss of pain, muscles of his chest spasming, bulking out and flattening as Garrus groaned, talons digging into his skin. "Uh, docs?!" Shepard cried, looking around as a handful of medical personnel dashed into the room. Garrus let out a long groan, chest muscles pulsing, and the spasming fanned out, rippling up to his shoulder and spreading to his entire chest. The doctors pressed a syringe of something into his shoulder as Shepard pressed against his chest, hugging him, but it didn't seem to do anything. "Garrus, what's happening?" "It's--" Garrus groaned, voice strained. "It-- doesn't feel bad?" he said questioningly. "It aches. Or. It's like a muscle spasm across my entire body. But..." The writhing of his muscles extended up, neck pulsing left and right, turian undercarriage pulsing rhythmically down his stomach. "Nothing worse than a hard exercise. For now." The pulsing in his chest had diminished, evening out into a slow flex, rippling across his chest crest as the muscles beneath it rhythmically squeezed and relaxed, over and over. And, Shepard noticed... "Are you getting _bigger_?!" Garrus had always been leanly muscled; turians didn't really put on a lot of muscle, usually. But now his chest crest was skewed out, shoved up from beneath by his pecs. The curve of his shoulder swelled, trapezius forming a thick wedge up his neck, and his neck itself thickened, his already-pronounced sternocleidomastoid muscles thickening into palm-thick bands of softly clenching muscle. Garrus let out another groan, hissing as the rippling wave of muscle spread down his legs, thighs knotting up as his lean waist visibly bulked up, hip ridge creaking as its smooth curve was deformed by the growing muscles beneath. Garrus had gone from being lean to bulging with muscle over the course of two minutes, and he was looking set to match Vega in a bodybuilding competition in a few moments, if things kept up. His skin was seaming open in pale stretchmarks across the side of his chest, which Shepard didn't even realize turians could _get_. He'd never seen a turian with a chest like what Garrus had now, though. There was the creak of stretching fabric. Garrus had been shirtless, chest armor removed for the medical exam, but now his pants -- mesh blend, stretchy but not _that_ stretchy -- looked skintight, stretched tight around every curve of muscle, clearly defining every ripple. Garrus' thigh flexed, an immense slab of muscle, and there was a sharp snap as the material tore down the side, revealing a swath of his flushed-purple skin. Garrus groaned, flexing his thighs more intentionally, and he burst out of his clothes, fabric rending itself apart from hip to knee, letting his compacted muscles spill out. The other thing was, uh. He and Shepard had been dating for a while. He'd gotten pretty familiar with Garrus' dick. It sure as hell looked _nothing_ like the flushed mound peeking out between the shreds of his pants. Garrus groaned, muscular stomach clenching, vent spilling open with a loud squelch, and his cock unsheathed with a heavy gurgle of displaced fluid, prehensile shaft tearing away the shreds of fabric across his crotch. "Uh, Garrus--" Shephard said, body pressed against Garrus' front to give him some semblance of modesty. "You okay?" Garrus groaned, this one less pained and closer to a moan, as his gargantuan cock slithered up between their stomachs, soaking Shepard's shirt to his skin with his goopy, purple-tinged preseed. "It feels-- good. All over. Fuck, I can feel it in--" he said, cutting off with a cry as his dick erupted, spitting out a heavy, slobbery blast of pre. "You uh, think you could give us some privacy?" Shepard called, flushed under the gaze of the half-dozen medical personnel in the room with them, as an increasingly-naked Garrus humped against him more and more overtly. Shepard had gotten pretty up-close and personal with Garrus' dick. He was pretty used to it: a tapering, prehensile shaft that spilled out of his vent. Garrus had been pretty hung, for a turian. He'd been looking up turian pornography before properly asking him out. Something maybe a foot long, three or four fingers wide, always a little bit soft and rubbery. Shaft smooth, with a cockhead made out of trio of wide, fleshy barbs jutting backwards from a round, pulsing cockhole. Maybe a little intimidatingly big, but not _that_ huge. As Garrus lurched forward, knocking them both to the ground, Shepard got a real up-and-close look at Garrus' altered dick. His entire vent was bigger, bulging out in an immense mound, lips heavy and puffy, bruised outward by the sheer bulk of his altered cock. His shaft lashed in the air, bicep-thick, smooth flesh raw and covered in thousands of tiny bubbles, little nubs ringing his cock in spiraling lines. It spilled up Garrus' chest, shaft sheeting down viscous, slimy cords of purple-tinged slime, nearly as long as one of Shepard's arms. The spines along his cockhead had grown enormous, swollen out into a bulky club-tip at the end of his shaft, each one nearly a handspan in length, flaring out to reveal the striated underside, flexing and squirming as Garrus lurched against him, humping his enormous cock all across Shepard's chest. Garrus reached down, one huge hand grasping Shephard's shirt, and he tore it apart like paper, roaring as the seams snapped, reducing the shirt to a collection of sodden rags, clutched in his hand. The medical personnel got the message, at least, and headed out quick, sealing the door behind them. Shepard was gonna expect to be sedated by sleep gas in the vents sometime soon, since... well. Garrus was in a frenzy: giant body pinning him down, cock writhing across itself all over his chest, drenching him in slime. "Fuck, c'mon, Garrus," Shepard groaned, spreading his legs to hook them around Garrus waist. The position felt weird; Garrus suddenly had a much broader waist than he was used to. "You need to fuck, huh?" He unbuckled his belt, shoving his pants down past his ass. Garrus' prehensile dick surged lower, cocktip helping drag his pants down as it shoved between his asscheeks, cocktip fluttering against his hole. Fuck. They'd talked about fisting, but this was _not_ how Shepard was expecting to take his first fist-sized thing in his ass. Garrus hauled his legs up, pressing Shepard's knees to his shoulders, and his cock surged down, bearing down against his asshole until he burst inside with a wet gurgle. The tightness of Shepard's hole squeezed off the layers of pre coating his shaft, forming a sluicing heap spilling down his upturned ass. Garrus roared, mandibles clicking, as he hunched forward, driving his monstrous cock deep into Shepard's ass. The first gush of pre into him felt like one of Garrus' regular orgasms: a spray of hot, heavy slime, gurgling in his ass around Garrus' pistoning shaft. But that spray was followed by another, and another, each one just a single pulse of pre. Slime churned through his guts, squelching and popping as Garrus jerked forward, sending a solid foot of his cock sliding deeper, punching from his ass into his guts proper. Shepard groaned, his own cock shuddering to life, pinned in a tangle of fabric across his crotch. Garrus' cock was still spongy, soft and pulpy for all that it was enormously, throbbingly hard. It twisted inside him, compressing through Shepard's tight guts, flared tip scraping along his inner walls. Shepard groaned, staring up at Garrus' increasingly huge frame above him, mandibles clattering as Garrus drooled down on him, lost in a daze. Oh man, Garrus was gonna hate that part; he was usually so calm and collected, even in sex. Now, though... well, he was drugged, stuck in a frenzy as he mindlessly pounded into Shepard's ass, pumping gush after gush of slimy pre into him. Shepard's stomach jerked, jolted from within from the sheer size of Garrus' cock. The flesh across his abs mounded up, bulge shifting as Garrus' dick dragged its way through his guts. Each gush of pre softened the swell, slowly turning his chiseled stomach into a broad mound, sloshing with each thrust. His legs bracketed his belly, distended flesh digging into his thighs as Garrus pumped more and more slime into him. There was a slimy _crack_ when Garrus' vent slammed against his straining hole: the entire length of his immense, drooling cock sunk inside him. Garrus' cock pulsed, spewing out heavier gushes of slime, chest still weakly flexing as it continued to slowly grow broader and broader. Even Garrus' dick was still growing, creeping deeper into Shepard's guts even with Garrus' vent sloppily kissing his gaping asshole. Shepard groaned, wheezing for breath as Garrus' dick rearranged his organs, compressing his lungs. His bloated belly mounded out above him, weighing him down, jiggling with each of Garrus' thrusts, punctuated by a wet _crack_. Garrus bellowed again, sound sliding lower as his throat thickened, his spine extended, until his voice was a guttural roar. "Fuck," he roared. "Must... breed." Shepard groaned. "Yeah, c'mon big guy," he groaned, rocking back into Garrus' thrusts. "Breed me." It was with that that Garrus' cock erupted. Shepard let out a gurgling groan, bloating belly surging bigger, stretching up into a taut dome as Garrus flooded him with wave after wave of thick, gummy cum. It felt like a firehose spraying inside him: a burning, pressurized wash of heat punching deeper into his already-flooded ass, building up more and more until with a sharp tug he overflowed, guts spasming to admit Garrus' load deeper, again and again. He looked pregnant. He looked beyond pregnant: stomach swollen and heavy, sloshing up over his thighs, a mess of ragged red stretch marks seaming open across his belly. Garrus snarled and drooled, hips wetly smacking against Shepard's ass. Squirts of cum sprayed out around his fat shaft, goopy and thick, a grubby grey-purple smeared across both their skin as Garrus just kept cumming and cumming. By the time Garrus was done, Shepard was a mess: belly taut and burning, guts aching, twisted up into knots, cum drenching him inside and out. Garrus collapsed to the side, enormous frame rattling the entire room when he landed, and he reached out with one huge arm to hook Shepard closer. He blinked, eyes glazed, and let out a rumbling groan. "Shepard," he said, pressing a kiss to Shepard's cheek. "Garrus," Shepard groaned, "Don't worry, I got you." _That_ was around when the medical team started pumping in the sleep gas. The smell was unmistakable. Well. Garrus as a nine-foot-tall muscular giant? Shepard could handle that. Hopefully Garrus wouldn't take it too hard if the med team couldn't reverse it.