"I don't think the jewel shards are supposed to do _that_," Inuyasha said, staring down at his dick. Koga just blinked. Inuyasha was used to his dick. It was a nice dick. About yea long, straight, tapered, nice bulky knot. What he had now, was... like, his dick was straight because it _had a bone in it_; he knew enough about canine anatomy to know _that_ at least. But apparently in the fight the shikon jewel shard had gotten shattered, and a sliver of it had sunk itself into his inner thigh, and now, well. A slimy, prehensile tentacle-dick spilled out of his sheath, nearly twice as long as his already quite decent length. Rubbery and heavy, twisting over itself in heavy folds. Something ached in his balls, heavier and fatter than usual, hanging down lower in his mounded sac. Some weird new muscle in his shaft twitched, sending his shaft twisting to the side, cocktip flexing open to spit out a heavy gush of silvery-white pre all down his bare thigh. Inuyasha groaned, one hand pressed to his forehead. "This is too much. We gotta get some tweezers or something to get that shard out." "...I dunno," Koga said, still staring at Inuyasha's dick. "I kinda like it." Inuyasha yelped: "What?!" "You still got a knot," Koga said, leaning in to curl his hands around it, sloppily massaging the turgid swell. Inuyasha's dick draped itself over his shoulder. It wasn't _that_ dissimilar from his usual dick: still red, still visibly canine in shape. Just, no bone. Prehensile. Koga had been getting more and more brazen about it the more Inuyasha fucked him. The first time he'd shyly, innocently felt across Inuyasha's sheath, shocked and impressed by his big dog demon dick. Now he was a hair away from demanding Inuyasha knot him every time they set up camp, which definitely hadn't helped things with Kagome at all. Koga leaned in, tongue licking a wet stripe up Inuyasha's shaft, and his tentacle dick flexed on its own, coiling around his head like a giant slimy tongue, practically coccooning him inside Inuyasha's big dog dick. Koga groaned, exhale hot and wet against the coils of Inuyasha's dick, and his breath came out between the slurping sides of his shaft in big frothy bubbles, spilling down the muscular swell of his dick and then all over Koga's neck. Koga started lapping along the sides of his cock, hungrily moaning as he lapped up cords of pre. His own dick was starting to knife up from his crotch, shoving his fur skirt to the side as he unsheathed in pulses. He leaned in, mouth open wide, and it was more his dick itself than anything Inuyasha did that had him shoving his cock into his mouth. The snakelike coil of it looped back around, folding over itself, and then shoved into Koga's mouth and down his tight, milking throat in a spray of spit and pre, immediately pulsing thick cords of pre that gurgled and overflowed Koga's mouth. Inuyasha staggered backward, cock unspooling to keep itself shoved down Koga's throat, and Koga groaned, lurching forward on his knees, hands gripping Inuyasha's thighs as he sunk himself deeper on Inuyasha's fat dog dick. Inuyasha had to admit, the flexible dick made deepthroating a lot easier. His dick bent, curving down Koga's throat -- swelling his neck visibly -- and he easily swallowed more, wetly gulping around his shaft as he sunk his face deeper, deeper, onto Inuyasha's cock. Koga's eyes rolled back in his head, body shakily jerking forward, hips humping the air, and he came untouched, his own knot jerking from his sheath with a wet _splat_ as he splattered his load all across Inuyasha's thighs in wet, watery spurts. Inuyasha groaned, cock spurting again. He grabbed Koga's head, shudderingly sliding him down his shaft until his nose mashed against his turgid knot, and then pulled him back, moaning at the slide of his cock through his tight throat. Then again, and again, sloppily facefucking Koga with his weird tentacle-dick, plunging its whole length down his throat. His balls lurched, their heavier bulk lolling across his thighs, bunching up into a bulky, head-sized mound that smacked hard against Koga's throat. Inuyasha groaned, losing himself in the sensation: plowing down Koga's throat, the sharp _spang_ of his knot digging into his bruised lips, the stinging slap of his balls, faster and faster until he was beating a tattoo against Koga's throat, massaging his own shaft through his stretched flesh. Cords of slime burst from Koga's nose and mouth, forming rubbery cords draped between them, splattering across Koga's slimy face each time Inuyasha brought his head down with a _smack_. Inuyasha raised his head, back arching, and howled at the sky when he came: hauling Koga's head down sharply, bashing his knot against his lips and then -- with the ease of long practice -- shoving it through Koga's mouth, lips stretched out into a rubbery crater, dragged away from his face, from the sheer size of Inuyasha's knot. It filled his mouth, stiff sides digging into his teeth, tongue pinned to the floor of his mouth, just weakly squirming. Something thick and heavy, bulky, lurched up from Inuyasha's balls. Huge lumps of something, stewing inside him, worked their way up: burning through his inner passages, catching for a moment between his hips in a huge lump before another muscular spasm sent them rocketing up his shaft, pouring down Koga's throat to erupt down into his stomach. A spray, and then another, and another, as Inuyasha pinned Koga's face to his sheath, hips shallowly rocking. Lump after lump gushing down Koga's throat, suspended in a sloppy sea of his thin, watery dog cum. Inuyasha collapsed back against the trunk of a nearby tree, hauling Koga with him, and just leaned there, panting, body dripping with sweat, cock pulsing with a life of its own as he pumped glob after glob of-- whatever down Koga's throat. Koga was still weakly cumming, just a wet burble of slime sheeting down his cock, both hands curled around his own knot. His snuffled, slime squirting from his nose against the shaggy white fur of Inuyasha's sheath, making muffled moans as Inuyasha filled him up. He usually came a lot, but this was-- each blast of cum was a fountaining spray, carrying a half-dozen rubbery blobs along with it, hosing down into Koga's stomach over and over. His stomach swelled, rounding out and digging into his own cock, knocking it down between Inuyasha's legs. One of Koga's hands went to feel across his stomach, clearly feeling everything knocking around inside him, blobs churning in a sea of cum, but Inuyasha -- he just tipped his head back, rolling his hips against Koga's face, and kept unloading, spewing mass after mass of weird dense globs down Koga's throat, filling out his stomach until he looked pregnant. Maybe Koga was right. Maybe this _was_ pretty nice.