Crono and his company had left him, after he had refused to join them to defeat Magus-- after all, he could never be the Hero of legend. Not him, with his dark curse of a squat amphibian shape. His humanity had been removed from him, transformed by dark sorcery into a crude imitation of a lowly frog. Even as he thought it, he could feel his body stirring, its cursed form pushing insistently, full of foul urges. His trousers bulged, his amphibian dick bowing out at the fabric, and he carelessly removed his clothes and tossed them aside, as he always did-- the growing urge to rut would get worse and worse if he resisted, until it would consume his every waking moment and most of his dreams. His cock, if he could still call it that, was still mostly soft, enclosed in the strange bulb between his thighs. It was folded up almost like a flower, the barest tip of his pink dick peeking out of the bulge. He reached down with one of his immense, webbed hands, rubbing his fingertips across its slimy surface. His dick responded, sliding more and more out into the open air, the chill a bracing pleasure on his shaft, his slit itself singing with pleasure from the unsheathing. The vivid pink tip of his inhuman cock faded into a yellow shaft and then a grimy green root as it emerged, until the very base unfolded the bulb, stretching it up along his shaft. He crouched forward and fastened his fingers around it. So thick, and it seemed willowy in his immense paw, its monstrous length adding to the illusion. The tip of it bobbed in front of his whiskered face. His mouth opened almost automatically at the smell, and his tongue shot out, hitting the length of his dick with a wet _splat_. The long pink muscle wrapped around his length, slippery with spit, the taste of his own fluids rank in his mouth; disgusting but only stoking the flames of the foul urges consuming him. His tongue slid over his feverish flesh, jerking him off with far more skill than he could with his clumsy hands. He felt like these urges were part of the curse, his manhood's surreal size and shape part of Magus' cruel joke, filling his body with perverse lusts he could never slake. Almost in agreement his cock dribbled out slime, a thick yellowish-white fluid with an almost sweet taste, drooling down his smooth shaft and lathering into a froth as it reached his tongue, writhing back and forth. It was wrapped several times around his dick, the very tip sliding down to squeeze his absurdly thick base. The sounds it made were disgusting: thick, heavy slurps, gurgling and even little involuntary ribbiting moans, ripped out of his throat. His cock practually fountained precome, slopping down in great rivers, dripping off his dick and splattering to the ground, and each wet slap filled the chamber with his musk, florid and cloying but nevertheless coaxing his body to yet greater heights. His tongue was covered in foam, the thick lather pulled back along the great pink length of his tongue, drooling into his mouth where he swallowed it with great abandon, drinking down the mild, sweet substance. He yawned his toothless mouth open, yanking his cock towards it with his tongue. The drooling tip settled easily in his mouth, and he croaked, groaning around his length as it spurted slime directly into his mouth. He rocked forward, taking almost half of his absurd length, the tip sliding down his wide throat with the ease of long practice. His foaming precome lathered across his lips, dripping down in great clots to cover his chest, sliding down his slimy skin to coat most his body. Frog bobbed up and down, sucking on his dick as it spurted and drooled. He pulled back with a wet slop, fresh trails of spit sliding down his length, his tongue still wrapped all along its length. Even fully hard it was flexible-- bendy, even, and with very little effort he had it curled round in a great loop, the tip of it pushing against his ass. He bent forward, his looping tongue sliding forward so he could press the tip of his tongue against his pucker, again opening with the most ease to admit his drooling pink tongue, his flushed dick not far behind. He ribbited moans as his great length entered his ass, tongue twined around it in an obscene spiral. His cock slid effortlessly past his asshole, driving deep inside him. He shuddered as he hit some inner wall, his cock mashing wetly against his insides, but he could always feel around with his tongue, cock drooling out more as the sensation of his own mighty tongue exploring his guts hit him, until he found a passage deeper inside him, guiding his springy cock even deeper, until it was curled tight back between his thighs, the fleshy base of it pushing open his ass. He drew his face back, unwinding his tongue from around his cock as he pulled it back into his mouth. His cock twinged against his insides as he stood up, the great length pulling against his asshole, trying to pull itself out of his stretched hole. The head of it was surely deep inside his guts, spurting out slick gouts of precome in blasts he could hardly feel, filling his ass with lube. He massaged the base of his dick, tugging at it to thrust his cock back and forth, slowly working his way to orgasm with each little touch, the huge shaft base squishy and soft to the touch, slick and dripping from his spit and precome. He rocked back and forth, fucking himself with abandon, legs spread, wanton, nothing about him knightly. His cock spurted with more force as he stroked the base, curling his paws around it and squeezing, unable to contain an inarticulate groan, half an animalistic croaking noise as his cock surged. The wet surge of his issue began high in his stomach, building into a grotesque climax before his cock shuddered, pulsing again and again as he came, issue racing through him to spurt far up his ass, shooting blast after blast deep inside. He reached down, sliding his fingers in alongside his shaft, following them with his tongue, pushing apart the flushed lips of his ass to reach deep inside, curling his tongue around his shaft as he pushed deeper, until he could taste his sweet come drool across it, still gushing out in waves. He nudged it back, the shaft pushing out and dragging his spurting tip with it, the huge length of it sliding backwards until it was almost all the way out, its natural flexibility ripping it out, splattering in a vast arc all across the floor and wall until the blasting tip was bobbing in front of his face, pumping arcs of sweet, slimy across the burrow he called home and splatter against one wall, the force of each blast decreasing a little with each spurt. He pulled it back, into his mouth, shooting his come straight down his throat, swallowing the thick, almost glue-like substance with eager abandon, mind fuzzed over with pleasure as he came, legs quaking with each shot, tongue massaging around his shaft. Eventually the inhuman pleasure faded, only a thick drool oozing from his dick, slowly sliding down his length. He slurped harder, lapping up the slimy substance and drinking it eagerly, his moans muffled by the length of his cock. He almost sobbed when it popped from his mouth, already pulling back inside his body. The bulb between his legs reformed as his flesh retracted, until only the stiff pink tip was visible, still drooling come as it vanished inside him with a wet, burbling slurp.